Amazon Echo: some tips

• Happy to have you here! Please feel free to use the board as 100% open for testing. Create and edit to your heart's content! Just know that every day the board will be reset so all data is deleted for spam reasons.

Login with the following. Username: demo Password: demo

Please do NOT post bug reports on this demo board as they do get automatically deleted.
    If you are seeing multiple scrollbars or other oddities please try viewing the demo directly as it may be related to the demo wrapper rather than a bug with the theme.

Ian Hitt

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 1, 2017
With the holiday season, I’m sure there will be a lot of folks getting the Amazon Echo. Thought I’d start this thread as a good resource for them.

Reactions: demo
You can do all sorts of cool stuff with Alexa, even making your own command scripts!

• Love
Although sometimes you have to spell out band names if you want to listen to music, otherwise it'll substitute children's music :(

• Haha
And, if you multiple in a smaller house, it'll sometimes trigger from other rooms.

• Wow
Here's another comment for Ian to do some testing and I'm tired of coming up with legit content.