Jessica P

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2018
User experience design is constantly changing to keep up with all of the latest technological achievements and user behaviors.
As designers, we are now part of all the steps in the lifecycle of the product and we have to adapt to new tools, methods, and complex processes that help us design faster and better to fit these new needs.
We need to handle a lot of deliverables and a lot of communication with stakeholders, designers, developers, and users.
“Being organized isn’t limited to a clean desk.”

In this post, I’m going to share how I’ve managed to create habits that help me and my design...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I find it easiest to manage my workflow through Flow, that way all people involved in the project can stay up to date through timelines.

Reactions: termic1
I find it easiest to manage my workflow through Flow, that way all people involved in the project can stay up to date through timelines.
Agreed! We switched over from Trello a while back and it has helped ease some of the communication issues that used to occur. I love being able to see the timeline as a whole so I know which dates to expect other parts of the project from the team.

I actually find Trello easier to use, especially when it comes to smaller scale projects. Its very affordable as well.